The holidays are a time of reflection for many. A time to reflect on the past, present and future. During this time I like to reflect on my business and past clients.
While being an expert real estate agent is important to me, there is nothing more important than using the resources that real estate has afforded me to be able to “GIVE BACK.” I am grateful for the Arizona real estate market and all of my many clients that help make me successful. There are many great things that come from being grateful. Being grateful makes you happier and healthier. It allows you to love what you do because you are so thankful for being able to do that job every day. When people see how much you love your job and how good you are at it, they are more likely to not only utilize your services but also refer you to their friends and family. I express my gratitude by giving back, how do you?
Today, I challenge my readers to do a 10 day “Give Back Movement!” Every day for the next 10 days, go out and do something nice! Send me your stories and how it changed your day, month or life! Here are some easy ways to start your movement.
1. Gift your favorite book to someone. In the sleeve of the book, write a small note as to how that person has inspired you.
2. Reconnect with an old friend. We never know what is going on in other’s lives, so it always nice to take the time to reach out and ask how someone you haven’t spoken to in awhile is doing.
3. Give a surprise gift. The gift can be home made and non expensive, it is just a token to show another that you are thinking of them.
4. Clean up litter on your street. This will show your neighbors and other community leaders how important your community is to you and inspire others to join in.
5. Instead of gifts for Christmas or people bringing food on Thanksgiving, ask them to do a random act of kindness and come prepared to share at the dinner table.
Thank you for following Barry Home Pro!